Friday, March 30, 2012

Spring Break

I will be taking a break from posting these next few weeks as I enjoy spring break time with family. I will continue my writing though as I have loved this time to actually hear my own thoughts. It has provided a much needed outlet for reflection and I hope that you have enjoyed it as well. I plan to return to posting refreshed from a much needed break. I am looking forward to some down time and getting help with the kids. I have just started the book Writing Motherhood by: Lisa Garrigues which my sister gave my a few years ago for my birthday but was recently discovered as I was going through my stash of books. I am excited to have some time to read it and I know the timing of running across it again isn't a coincidence. I love when things like that happen. What is the saying? "When the student is ready, the teacher appears?" Really cool. In the meantime my sister has started a crafy blog for those of you who are interested. She is very creative and you won't be disappointed! Check it out at http://www.risaspiecesofart.blogspot.com/ 

We'll talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment