Thursday, May 31, 2012

Posting Schedule

Just to let everyone know...I won't be writing as much during the month of June. I am the Vacation Bible School Director at my church and it will be held the last week of the month. Of course there are tons of things to do and since this is my first time doing it, there is even more to do. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding. Keep checking back with me though. I have really enjoyed our time together and I look forward to being more focused with my writing in July. In the meantime, I would welcome your thoughts and comments on any of my older posts. It is my goal to build a community with these posts where we can share our ideas. We are better together- always! God never meant for us to do this journey alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment