Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Right Now


I have to apologize for my spotty writing lately. I really thought things would slow down a little with my oldest starting preschool and going every morning. That hasn't been the case though. I suppose trips to the doctor and dentist had been put off during the summer months and all that is catching up now it seems. I have also felt very convicted to focus more on my physical health lately so I have been setting aside more time to exercise which of course is a positive change but one that takes up more of my writing time these days. I also began Community Bible Study and feel like God is working on me in ways that I can't yet even express yet. Too close to my heart I suppose. I recently finished the book (devoured whole would probably be a better description) the book 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess  by Jen Hatmaker which really rocked my thinking and caused me to question so many areas of my life.  All that is to say that I feel God is calling me to give up everything to focus on Him and His word right now. It is a calling to get lost in Him and His word. I am taking "Seek Ye First" literally and making it my number one priority. Every day. So some things are on hold right now as I trust Him exclusively in a way I never have before. Some days He may be calling me to write and other days He may be calling me in a different direction. As I start this new journey with Him I am excited at what He will be doing and I plan to share it with you. May you receive blessings on this day of your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment